• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WOW! 19k for a 2002 on Fleabay

ibjettin

I actually went to see this car. It's really nice. The paint and interior are top notch. The headliner looks new. Looks to have been assembled with all new exterior trim pieces as well. Underhood is the same situation, very clean. The only thing I would re-do is paint the trunk Verona red and some very minor little details.

Cris

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

VERY BEAUTIFUL car.

$19k!!!!????

While it helps my insurance valuation, I can't help it. I found 20 small items that are not correct for a 1973 tii. I would just think that if I were to own a nearly $20k '02, I'd want every spitting detail to be correct.

OK, I'm probably a bit too anal on this one, but when someone starts saying "all original" and "fully restored", I just think they should do a touch more research.

Harv- how much of a discussion did we have on fuel line routing for the damn K-fish????

Still, It IS a very good looker!

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

I actually went to see this car. Cris

I think it's worth the drive to Pleasanton, CA, just to go to the other way-cool vintage car dealer, Specialty Sales. www.specialtysales.com. I drool uncontrollably every time I go there. I've never been to the place that was selling the 19k 02 (Classic Cars Ltd.), but in general, it must be nice living in or around Pleasanton -- lots and lots of great car stuff going on, all the time, it seems.

We drive by one of their showrooms whenever we head up to Sacramento. I always want to ask my wife to take the wheel for a second so I can see what they have out there as we drive by ;)

I always tell her that we need to stop in there sometime. She replies "Keep driving honey"...

such is life :)