• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anything from a 92 325i work in an 02? (nt)

MN2002

Yeah, I'm working on it VERY slowly. Life keeps handing me very expensive bitch slaps in the face. Its going to work, but please don't be asking for updates any time soon. The latest thing is I've realized that using an aluminum 2.8 M50 motor (think e36 328i or Z3 2.8) is the best way to go. I started out with a pricey S50 and I'm going to use it a little longer for fitting and fabricating, but will soon sell it and later on buy an old 2.8L and rebuild it with some high horsepower parts when the car is nearly done. That completely solves my front end weight problem I was having with the iron block S50. I was killing myself trying to think of ways to stuff it further back into the cabin and relocate new foot pedals and design intricate shifting solutions. Anyway, I'm stuck in a mountain of unrelated debt right now. Wish me luck or send some money my way please! Email me on the side for specific questions on how the heck its going to work.

Michael Rose

'91 Porsche 964
'00 Dodge Durango
'13 Honda Pilot