• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

02 goes camping...

jakeb

Think it will work???

02camps.jpg

Actually it was only used to move the camper down and back up the driveway. But...it didn't seem like much weight on the 02. Helps that this little camper is very light and well balanced. Thought it was a good picture tho.

1985 e28 w/LS1/t56 and a bit more...

1970 2002 w/ m42 swap

-Contact me for m42 mounts or e28 ls1 mounts-

www.classicdaily.net

Mine had a trailer hitch when I bought it. Don't know what was towed behind it by one of the previous owners. The man I bought if from rarely used the car and I don't think he towed anything behind it. The hitch is now gone to improve the looks mainly. BTW: the '02 in the photo is a square taillight, so is that your '70 2002??

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

no that is my dad's 76...my 70 is in the back ground in that pic. Its blue...parked on the street.

1985 e28 w/LS1/t56 and a bit more...

1970 2002 w/ m42 swap

-Contact me for m42 mounts or e28 ls1 mounts-

www.classicdaily.net

Touring's are supposed to be a little weak at the back, but i'm regularly seen towing a ton of mesquite for the BBQ.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

JakeB: Your dad is way-cool. My dad does not give a crap about cars anymore. Weird, since he has owned a: TR4, Porsche 356B, Golf 72 2002, 911, etc. The fire went out I guess. Tell your dad I like him a lot. BTW, we used to put a canoe on top of the Golf '02. It was quite a long canoe so we made an unusual site going down the road!

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz