• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any SoCal or Central Calif. '02s going to Palo Alto???

It would be fun to hook up with other '02s and go up together. I am planning on going up early Sat AM from SB. Unless someone has a better plan. Anyone in SoCal want to get as far as SB Fri nite, let me know. Have a few extra beds. 1st come, 1st serve. then there is the floor. Going part way up Fri nite is another option.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Steve, Sorry but I'll be driving up from Santa Barbara county a couple weeks earlier. I'll be working in Hawaii for two weeks prior to BA02 swap & show, I'm leaving on the redeye for the mainland the night before BA02 Swap & Show. I'll be arriving in the bay area a couple hours before show time. This gives me just barely enough time to pick up my car at my friends house and be there. I'll probably be dragging my butt at the show but I'm sure the sight of plenty of 02's will wake me up.

See you there,

G-Man

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner

Yeah, going up early Saturday this year. Leaving super early out of Paso Robles.

We will try to catch up with you before you get there... trying to get to Palo Alto by 9:30am.

Maybe Gordon will join us on the way back. Of course, we will have to stop at Dubois' first.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

just about killed me. Up and back in a day is a long drive. How many hours is it from SB? I was a passenger. I know we rolled in at about 7am. I think we left at 2am.

I'll probably drive up the day before.

Craig74tii

Craig74tii

1978 Black Trans Am

Mercedes Benz 300CD, 300TD

Jeep Grand Wagoneers

just about killed me. Up and back in a day is a long drive. How many hours is it from SB? I was a passenger. I know we rolled in at about 7am. I think we left at 2am.

Craig74tii

I think it is about 5 hrs if we keep relatively legal and don't diddle around at gas stops. Have to check with the guys that came down to bimmerfest from bay area. Google says 5 1/2 hrs. but it also says 2 1/2 hrs to Paso Robles and I know that takes a little under 2 hrs from here. Driving sanely...

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

Craig74tii

Craig, I was thinking of going up the day before also, haven't made up my mind yet. I'll be in touch. I'm in Sierra Madre. I'll be driving my '74 tii also!

John C

John Capoccia

'70 Verona

Craig74tii

Craig, I was thinking of going up the day before also, haven't made up my mind yet. I'll be in touch. I'm in Sierra Madre. I'll be driving my '74 tii also!

John C

No, Crystal Bay, NV to Paso Robles, CA in one days was INSANE. That's a not fun drive.

1969 BMW 2002

1972 BMW 3.0 CS

2003 BMW Z4 3.0i

2007 Jeep Wranger X with all the trimmings

I plan on leaving from South OC sometime on Friday (9AM?).

Aiming to get into San Jose BEFORE rush hour.

Anyone have plans on the return trip yet?

Andy W.

'72 Tii & '74 Tii

'88 M3 & '91 318is