• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

how old are you? -- again!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Anonymous

even though i could buy a nice car that works, i would rather buy a car that isnt quite in the cabin, leaks when it rains, breaks down everytime i drive it. doesnt have air conditioning, and defrost and rear defrost and heating, and radio, and a working hand break, and a clock, and a working tach, and good brakes, and any power you better belive there is more.i hate my stupid ass car, it can burn in hell for all i care

24 here. Strangely, most of the other guys my age seem to like my 2002. Even over here on Oahu, where you see Porsches and $100K cars all the time. Some of the non-car people don't seem too interested in it, but respect all the work I've put into it, and always come to me when they have car problems.

Bring a Welder

1974 2002, 1965 Datsun L320 truck, 1981 Yamaha XS400, 1983 Yamaha RX50, 1992 Miata Miata drivetrain waiting on a Locost frame, 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser

and here I thought this was a friendly forum. ::rolleyes::

do you always hide behind the anonymity of the internet to express your anger?

It is a friendly forum...just sometimes u get the occasional tool who acts like a kent and spoils it for everyone else.

Anyway....17

6780296635_13fa58faa3_b.jpg

72tii - Whitey

74 - Blacky

I am 22. I have had my 2002 since 2002 when I was 18. I have loved the 2002 for years. Like someone else said, I can afford to drive a much more expensive car than a 2002, but I really enjoy the driving experience.

I have had other cars, a brand new MINI Cooper S, a Ford V8 utility (like an El Camino) with 320hp at the wheels... they have come and gone, but I will be buried in my 2002!

As for our foul mouthed guest - the RIDICULOUSLY stupid one - you are a spineless piece of trash and the sooner they remove your posting rights the better.

Todd

toddsig05.jpg

Guest Anonymous

If you do not have the balls to post your real identity, kindly f-off and go play somewhere else. No one wants you here.

There is always an immature moron in every crowd. But hey, it's not your fault you have a zero IQ, you were born that way. So given that fact, you should just leave, because no one wants your sorry ass here. Maybe you can find some club to join that has like-minded people like you.

I really hope that this board changes logging in so you HAVE to post your real identity to be able to post anything.

And for the record, I am 20 years older than my 02. And, I am too chicken to reveal my identity, and gee, I feel so much better now.....