• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

just opened my classic tubes stainless hard brake lines

BLUNT

took forever to get them (6 weeks) but was well worth the wait. they are gorgeous. almost look polished. 225.00 bucks and all pre bent. i recommend if youre doing a ground up resto

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Walloth & Nestch is running a special right now: 39,50 eur = ~ $50. Kind of hard to believe, but I am planning on ordering a set since I need a few other things from them. Final price will probably be close to $100 with shipping. Looks like a fairly big box as their photo doesn't show a lot of bends.

Special runs until April 25:

http://www.wallothnesch.com/e/frameoffer.htm

I can let people know how it turns out if interested.

bmw2002driver1971 at yahoo.com

Pray to the god of patience and pipe bending. Pepboys has some cheap little bender I might have to pick-up. Then I guess I'll use the old ones as guides.

Gabe

post-820-13667563004908_thumb.jpg

71+1/2 2002 "henrietta"

69 2002 parts car red

'84 R80ST back on the road again

I am starting to think that pre-bent brake tubing might be the way to go. Good luck with it. If you can, let me (us) know how the installation turns out.

Gabe

71+1/2 2002 "henrietta"

69 2002 parts car red

It will be a while before i put these into use. someone else just installed the exact set and said they fit perfect. they are much prettier in real life than my schlock camera work shows. i think you can get plain steel for 2 bills or less. these were 225

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

cylinder goes to which brake port? I forgot to map mine out when I disassembled.

haha butch, its funny you call me that. actually i was depending on you for that info. i didnt bother mapping it either as i know youre a few months ahead of me and i could just ask you

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Blunt, what is your real name? Hahaha, I get an email from Butch as well... wasnt sure - I assumed your last name wasn't Driveshaft though :-p

Todd

my real name is steve petersen. i just thought if i was going to buy parts from someone id want to buy them from a guy named "butch driveshaft" so thats how it came about.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

I thought I was going to be able to figure it out from the photo but I'm not so sure now. The '68 is no help because it has different brakes. Oh well, I'm no where near ready for brake lines yet and can probably find another car to trace it out on.

Gabe

post-820-13667563018107_thumb.jpg

71+1/2 2002 "henrietta"

69 2002 parts car red

my real name is steve petersen. i just thought if i was going to buy parts from someone id want to buy them from a guy named "butch driveshaft" so thats how it came about.

The best - a buddy of mine started work with a whole lot of people by the same name - Adam - there was 5 of them in a large kitchen! So they asked him what he wanted to be called - he saw a T-bone steak being served and said "T-bone" It has stuck like glue and everyone calls him it now! I originally only knew him as T-bone.

Butch Driveshaft... sounds bad as! Haha

Todd

toddsig05.jpg