• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time for the 02 restoration to begin!!!!!

AMorris

Just rebuilt the engine on my '85 toyota so my pick and pull mobile is ready to go. Its been Almost four years since I put any amount of time or work into the '02 (amazing how time fly's by).So heres what I have planned for the 02. Engine and drivline: 90mm over, m3 crank, side drafts and a 292 cam; There is a five speed in there now but I didnot do a good job installing it also the bloody shaft is too short (maybe the guy who made it used the four bolt guibo for measurements!!). I will be rehabing a tranny and getting another shaft built, installing an lsd, and upgrading to larger discs all around( I hate drum adjusting eccentrincs). After that I will do the interior!!

75 polaris,38wbr,292cam,a few suspension goodies

i'm especially interested in your use of the M3 crank, as i have one squirreled away for the appropriate time. please document the process.

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa