• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Added another 02 to the collection.

Some of you may have seen the Touring for sale on ebay last week. I was watching it up until ebay removed it. I knew the guy was in burbank CA (about an hour from my house) but he would not reply to my emails. Fortunately Joshua Weinstein and a guy from the e9coupe.com gave me enough info to find out his location. Thanks guys!! I didnt really think i was going to take it home I just wanted to see a Touring! I guess the excitement over took me. Ive always loved the Touring but never owned one. After talking to the owner I found myself buying it for just a few dollars over the last bid on ebay. The car is no show car but its amazing to me. I love it! Every time i go in my garage i have to pause and look at it. Its shape just brings a smile to my face. Just wanted to share my excitement with you all!

Jon

post-195-13667562044789_thumb.jpg

with those other 02's it would be rude not to have a Touring in the pack! Is it my imagination or is she sitting a little high at the rear?

Nick

...and further to what Nick said, do the rear wheels have more dish than the front? It looks like Turbines on the front...Alpinas on the back(?)...or maybe its just my eyes :-S

6780296635_13fa58faa3_b.jpg

72tii - Whitey

74 - Blacky

with those other 02's it would be rude not to have a Touring in the pack! Is it my imagination or is she sitting a little high at the rear?

Nick

...and further to what Nick said, do the rear wheels have more dish than the front? It looks like Turbines on the front...Alpinas on the back(?)...or maybe its just my eyes :-S

\

The driveway slants down so that may be what makes the back end look high. The wheels are Aplina Fronts are 13x5 and rear 13x6(hence more dish). And yes i did try to cut the collection, but i cant seem to find cure for the 02 sickness!

Jon,

If you remember when your turbo was at Bill Holmes shop in San Diego, Bill seemed always to have one or two tourings at his shop. I used to drool over those tourings and your turbo every time I was at Bill's shop when he was working on my tii or E3. Congrats to a big score.

G-Man

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner