• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is there a party for Friday night in May

norm

Blunt; You could drive down to Dayton. We are going to throw an 06-06-06 party in honor of 02-02-02 4 yrs.back. Several of us would like to have a drive, a cookout, etc. and we have some interest in getting it off the ground. My party last summer in honor of my car's 30th birthday was a hit. It was lacking a drive through the countryside, but it sure was good to see so many '02's outside of my house!!

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

We did that last year, kind of impromptu. I always feel guilty "making" people drive ALL the way to Hollister, but they always show up! We met at the ranch and talked yet MORE 02 stuff, then went for a drive and came back for a BBQ, cheap fun really. I am willing to host it again this year. The show is really great and by 1pm one just wants the fun to continue, and it should really (who wants to go back home and do yard work?). Last year was word of mouth, kind of open invitation. We got a chance to meet some wonderful people, so it is a nice way to finish up the day. I will follow up with details.Hosting provided by FotoTimeHosting provided by FotoTime

FAQ Member # 91

Blunt; You could drive down to Dayton. We are going to throw an 06-06-06 party in honor of 02-02-02 4 yrs.back. Several of us would like to have a drive, a cookout, etc. and we have some interest in getting it off the ground. My party last summer in honor of my car's 30th birthday was a hit. It was lacking a drive through the countryside, but it sure was good to see so many '02's outside of my house!!

OH MAN, tempting but im really pushing my luck with my lovely bride. im doing a bunch of traveling this summer and most of its without her and most of its car related. i honestly dont think i could pull off another road trip and still have peace at home. thats a great offer though

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

The post party party at Michaels and Lauras place was well worth the drive. To tell the truth, I felt like the drive took much less time than it normally does. They have a really nice place there in Hollister that is condusive to entertaining a fair size group of people. Parking is not a problem either, just be sure your parking brake works well. ;^)

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes