• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

long way to go...

adamm

Just wanted to share my latest pride and joy with you all.

Apologies to the purists as I've actually had her painted in a Lamborghini pearl - looks awesome in the flesh (paint?) but then I would say that wouldn't I?

Hope you enjoy her as much as I enjoy seeing all your cars...

betsy_too_009.jpg

adamm

'74 fjord lux

'73 arancio borealis tii

'73 polaris 3.0csi

free ipod!

'73 tii arancio borealis - finished?!

'74 lux fjord - gone :(

'73 3.0csi polaris

thanks guys. much appreciated. i believe the spoiler to be an alpina replica. it was actually already on the part-complete body when i took the project on. i got the chaps at the body shop to make it look more "one piece" than the usual effect you get with these things. very pleased with the result.

'73 3.0csi polaris

yes they are original 2002 recaros. got them from a car that had been imported to the UK from Brazil, they're in mint condition and I got them for way less than you'd pay for e21 recaros here in the uk. bargain.

in answer to an earlier question, yes, i will be running without a front bumper. i want her to have a "presence" when she's finished without going over the top - if you know what i mean?!

thank you all so much for your kind comments :) will keep you up-to-date with her progress...

'73 3.0csi polaris