• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Steering wheel restoration - European contact

Hello folks,

This is not necessarily a 2002 specific question but as my Petri is attached to one.. thought Id start here!

I have a bit of movement on the wrapping of the wheel and would really like it restored to stop any movement. Does anybody know good europe contacts who can restore a wheel to a high standard to retain original look and feel. I did a quick scan of posts both here and on E9 and found posts from a guy claiming he found somebody in eastern europe but no details were forthcoming there. Just want a good job done that wont cost the planet earth. Any advice or tips appreciated.

Best, Will

7 hours ago, 2002ftw said:

a guy claiming he found somebody in eastern europe

The guy on e9coupe.com is names Markos (Marcos?) and the wheels he had redone look great. I would message him on that site. It might take a while but he is a nice guy.

• Like 1

You could also reach out to Vintage Volante.   He's only on Instagram/Facebook @vintagevolante but he is based on Europe, and has experience restoring Petris

• Like 2

Engine bay OCD is a real problem

@02carbs