• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

02 parts on closeout at Rock Auto

I receive e-mails from Rock Auto periodically when they have closeouts on things that fit my 02s; got one today with a pretty long laundry list of things, including tie rod ends, all sort of ball and roller bearings and...seals and other bits for automatic transmissions.  To find closeout stuff, just go to their web site, click on closeout and then type in your year, make and model--and up they pop.  

Happy hunting, and hope you find some good stuff cheap!

mike

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

On 2/15/2024 at 9:20 AM, Mike Self said:

I receive e-mails from Rock Auto periodically when they have closeouts on things that fit my 02s; got one today with a pretty long laundry list of things, including tie rod ends, all sort of ball and roller bearings and...seals and other bits for automatic transmissions.  To find closeout stuff, just go to their web site, click on closeout and then type in your year, make and model--and up they pop.  

mike

Thank you, Mike! Looking at the parts now. I was able to find it by doing year and then closeout. Maybe there is another way to go to closeouts first but I couldn't find it. Not surprising since their site isn't always intuitive. 

image.thumb.png.9fe3081a6396285a1202192299cffe6c.png

Edited by popovm
Credit where credit is due. Lol

7 hours ago, Mike Self said:

mike

It’s tough to get credit for good deeds, Mike.  😇🤣

• Haha 3

‘74 Fjord 2002tii (Zouave)

’80 Alpenweiss 528i (Evelyn)

’05 R53 Chili Red Mini S

‘56 Savage Model 99 in .250-3000

Take this link, which I used for my 1976, and either change the URL to put your year in or search in the upper bar. 

WWW.ROCKAUTO.COM

RockAuto ships auto parts and body parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers' doors worldwide, all at warehouse prices. Easy to use parts catalog.

Then follow @popovm's way! Click clearance only.

image.thumb.png.74bece025c703722982da2f912517f29.png

• Like 1