• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A few odds and ends

Joesprocket

This ad has been up for a while, but the price is right.  I have a couple of summer boxes if you need one.

Mark92131

SANDIEGO.CRAIGSLIST.ORG

BMW 1600 2002 silver dollar tachometer as shown $50.00 Haynes Manual $20.00 I also have some misc. bulbs and fuses I'll throw in if you buy both. WILL ONLY REPLY TO EMAILS WITH A PHONE NUMBER. Thank...

1970 BMW 1600 (Nevada)

@Mark92131 apparently you can't receive DMs

Thanks for chiming in on my parts search. I think that's the right tach for me if you're saying it applies to a 1600/2002. I have a "series 1" 2002 (built december 68) that seems like this tach would fit my existing cluster. I would also take the air diverter off your hands. Would you mind sharing a pic and desired price?

appreciate you reaching out and confirming the above.

Joe

Series 1, 1969 2002

Instagram: joseiden_bmwerke

If you have a "silver dollar" cluster, this tach will fit.  I don't know anything about the seller, just a random local ad on Craigslist.  Here's a picture of my summer box.  Still has the clamp for the snorkel.  I also have the hose to the air cleaner and the paper hose that connects to the cover over the exhaust manifold.

Summer box $30

Hoses $15

Plus Shipping

Mark92131

IMG_4088.JPG

1970 BMW 1600 (Nevada)

Weve got the swan mirror   

WWW.BLUNTTECH.COM

Early style swan neck mirror, can be mounted on left or right side. High quality reproduction from our friends at MVP. Each mirror is sold separately, hardware and gasket included with these! Spacing on mounting is different than trap/flag mirrors.

• Thanks 1

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com