• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB round taillight plastic knob nut/acorn valve cover nuts

lunarkingdom

ScreenShot2023-08-21at7_21_50PM.thumb.png.27651ec668e070cd5f84836e4af55809.pngHey!

Once again I am looking for some bits and bobs for my build, I need one round style taillight white plastic threaded knob. I also need a set of the acorn style nuts for the valve cover. If they need washers then I need those as well. Last but not least I could use a new valve cover gasket that is reusable if anyone has an extra one.

Best regards,

lunarkingdom (Rick)

Edited by lunarkingdom

Hey Rick, 

I’ve got the round taillight white plastic threaded knob and pretty sure I have the taillight lens insert you are seeking in your other WTB ad. I’ll check tomorrow after work and post pics for you. PM your address and I’ll drop them in the mail. 
🍻

Rich

PS. HEIC photos do not post well. On your iPhone, go to Settings>Photos>Transfer to Mac or PC>change to “Automatic”. This will allow the photo to be converted to .jpg format and post nicely. 

• Thanks 1

You can buy the acorn valve cover nuts and washers on Belmetric.com.

Mark92131

b3d4d0084bce80441407a760e9834979a444bfde
BELMETRIC.COM

Bel-Metric sells metric hardware & specialty automotive supplies nationwide. Visit our website to purchase metric fasteners, nuts, bolts, Time-Sert kits & more.

• Thanks 1

1970 BMW 1600 (Nevada)