• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone know this car?

gwb72tii

A beautiful 1600, although the rear exhaust was large enough to suggest a bigger motor.

I snapped this pic last Friday after having dinner in Jacksonville, Oregon, near Medford.

A very well put together car, nothing out of place, everything restored and obviously lots of effort and hours to get the car to where it is.

IMG_2391.jpeg

• Like 4

72 2002tii

1988 535is  “Maeve”

Based on the lack of side reflectors, hubcaps, small bumper guards and apparently the way forward outside mirror mounting on the door, I'd guess a '67, although it does have headrest seats, which wouldn't be original to a '67.  Granada red, by the looks of it. 

Sure wouldn't throw it out of my garage, 6V electrics and all!  Wonder what the VIN is...

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

Sort of looks like one here in upstate New York!

20190906_150305.jpg

1970 Granada 1600 "The 16",  2000 528i Siena Red "The 5",  1968 Mustang 289 Muscle Car Blue, 

1999 318ti M Package Green,  1982 633CSi 5 speed Blue,  2011 550i M Package Black (6 speed manual)