• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

License plate lenses 1800

The license plate light lenses seem to be unavailable for a '67 1800. Mine were 56 years old and just disintegrated.  I am considering contracting with a firm that has a 3D printer to create some. I do not expect them to be exact replicas but at lease to fit the gasket and keep the lamp protected. 

Are there other NK people who have an interest in some?   

Edited by Greg Kimber
detail

• Greg Kimber changed the title to License plate lenses 1800

Of course.  I'll wait a week or 10 days and see the level of interest. Not sure if it will be 6 or 60. That will impact the price as well. 

Not sure what other NK cars these will fit, but if you have another model NK I'll leave that up to you. 

image.thumb.png.1f84604616990d85d49eb56a4ae59e1a.png

That would have to do with the vertical taillights vs. the horizontal, more "upscale" look of the 2000s, the filler piece on the trunk lid, and the chrome trim between the taillights.  Only Giovanni would know for sure, if he did the re-design. (and was still alive)

Alex

• Like 1