• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Build Date

Guest Craig N

• 1 month later...
On 7/18/2022 at 4:09 PM, Craig N said:

How do I find the build date of my '73 tii ? Serial no. 2762749

You’re in a sub-forum (discussion) for the ti (not tii) models. Ti’s had dual sidedraft Solexes and they were the predecessors of the tii.

But you should send an email to BMW Group Archives to obtain your car’s basic data: manufacturing date, legal (not physical) delivery date, and factory exterior color. Their email is:

info.grouparchiv@bmwgroup.com

You’ll get a lot more eyes on your posts, and more responses, if you post in the correct general discussion!

By the by, my ‘73 is VIN 2762757, just eight cars after yours. My car’s build date was October 19, 1972, so I’d guess — in a world where they typically built approximately  50 tii’s in a day — that your car’s build date is very close to October 19, 1972.

Regards,

Steve

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

• 4 months later...
On 9/10/2022 at 10:34 AM, Conserv said:

You’re in a sub-forum (discussion) for the ti (not tii) models. Ti’s had dual sidedraft Solexes and they were the predecessors of the tii.

But you should send an email to BMW Group Archives to obtain your car’s basic data: manufacturing date, legal (not physical) delivery date, and factory exterior color. Their email is:

info.grouparchiv@bmwgroup.com

You’ll get a lot more eyes on your posts, and more responses, if you post in the correct general discussion!

By the by, my ‘73 is VIN 2762757, just eight cars after yours. My car’s build date was October 19, 1972, so I’d guess — in a world where they typically built approximately  50 tii’s in a day — that your car’s build date is very close to October 19, 1972.

Regards,

Steve

The new email address will soon be:   hdz.info@bmwgroup.com

17F38469-242C-4B81-87C9-5216444960E0.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"