• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOS rocker trim

La Niña

That's a very solid deal if you can wait for int'l shipping. It includes 2 clamps/fasteners though. I believe I have considerably more holes than that where these trim pieces mount to. Anyone know how many clamps are needed for each side? Realoem says 7 total, but according to the diagram, that includes the piece on the back too. It actually seems low. I feel like I have 4-5 holes on each side.

3 hours ago, easton said:

That's a very solid deal if you can wait for int'l shipping. It includes 2 clamps/fasteners though. I believe I have considerably more holes than that where these trim pieces mount to. Anyone know how many clamps are needed for each side? Realoem says 7 total, but according to the diagram, that includes the piece on the back too. It actually seems low. I feel like I have 4-5 holes on each side.

he is only showing the front metal clips that are attached with a small nut in hole closest to the front wheel...you need some of the plastic clips for the holes..they just push in the holes...google bmw 2002 rocker trim clips

his ad doesn't say he furnishes the plastic clips so i assume you have to scrounge them...still a smoking deal 

clips.JPG

• Like 1

On 7/26/2021 at 6:00 PM, olive said:
Price: $400

Description:

*Brand new

*OEM (NOT aftermarket)

*Left & Right side

*$400 picked up ($470 retail, see last pic)

C3A8F6CC-9B6B-4975-840E-2C4464DC5F90.jpeg

DB82CE52-8755-40C9-970F-98D823B3FB18.jpeg

4F7DDCD2-16E4-4FE1-A7DC-00F7D786F0E0.jpeg

0A230B29-3B68-405A-8917-A9F61B085B31.png

How many aliases do you use to sell parts?

• Like 1

HBChris

`73 3.0CS Chamonix, `69 2000 NK Atlantik

`70 2800 Polaris, `79 528i Chamonix