• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

seats

La Niña

Price: $1000

Description:

*OEM seats

*marine blue

*aside from the (easily repairable) rip in the bottom panel, these are in EXCELLENT condition
*bolsters are firm and not broken down

*$1,000 shipped

86990BA5-C13F-4E92-8E21-23CFAF83280E.jpeg

B4BF08F6-FA60-40EE-8D7C-C9BCA11E7698.jpeg

096E2872-2A25-496C-9DAD-0AD0A7FD7ABE.jpeg

D12D24FF-B3CA-41BA-B3BD-BFBA36CC3E62.jpeg

6C62ADA1-DCB0-415D-8572-4692CAC32F29.jpeg

683E52EF-3B61-49ED-80FB-3C29549EE5D1.jpeg

2195F8B4-7E29-4039-A832-A3483E753011.jpeg

7778DCB3-F95D-43D2-A756-09794A071309.jpeg

D6D9D663-7D15-4077-A738-360295AAD065.jpeg

E1A42539-825C-425C-B064-27451A591D85.jpeg

712559E3-7F9F-4438-B1D0-49C59CDEAFAE.jpeg

EEBFDB49-18E2-41DD-A850-9D8A86A4B5FE.jpeg

Edited by olive

34 minutes ago, olive said:

The material needed is already on the seat, just stitch it together. 

If you must have extra material, here you go: 

https://www.maximillianblog.com/post/early-seat-vinyl

And thanks for the reminder: I also have a full set of rear seat vinyl material to match these front seats, also in perfect condition. 

thanks for the bump. 

i'm just yanking your chain but so you know...the seat panels are not sewn and trying to sew the pleats together will not work, it will narrow the width of them - good luck with your sale

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

....is there a pricing guide out there that I am missing?  Perhaps a downloadable link someone could please DM me with...thanks....I will soon be a millionaire if I get my hands on it!!  and I will purchase all roundie tii's with my profits and hoard them from prying eyes.  Well - I won't show @Slavs  what I have done anyway.  ?

• Haha 2

Pricing Guide ?

Pricing is all speculative, driven internet related by 02 jingoism and "tii Fever".  The original owner of 2002AD hoarded  2002tiis. During the early 90s you could have picked up a clean one for $5k-$6K. He once told me "They'll be worth $20K by the time I retire". Well, he sold the place, retired, and passed away. What of his tiis, I do not know.  But, if you get the "Fever" , you'll probably end up hording them and not selling.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Slavs said:

Pricing Guide ?

Pricing is all speculative, driven internet related by 02 jingoism and "tii Fever".  The original owner of 2002AD hoarded  2002tiis. During the early 90s you could have picked up a clean one for $5k-$6K. He once told me "They'll be worth $20K by the time I retire". Well, he sold the place, retired, and passed away. What of his tiis, I do not know.  But, if you get the "Fever" , you'll probably end up hording them and not selling.

"Pricing Guide" was meant slightly tongue in cheek only......ripped seats for $1000.00 seemed like I had missed something when you can buy them all day long for 1/3 of that.....

8 minutes ago, JWT said:

ripped seats for $1000.00 seemed like I had missed something when you can buy them all day long for 1/3 of that.....

for some guys on the forum, that only use the forum to sell parts and nothing else, it is the law of large numbers...even a blind squirrel...........

sadly there are many on the forum that don't know the market or availability and would jump at the opportunity to pay $1000 for torn seats that will require hundreds more in repairs....

you can't blame the sellers...he has no obligation to educate buyers when their motive is to make as much money as possible...however, i firmly believe the experience guys and gals here should point out to the new people what's what...too many have been duped or taken advantage of

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, esty said:

for some guys on the forum, that only use the forum to sell parts and nothing else, it is the law of large numbers...even a blind squirrel...........

sadly there are many on the forum that don't know the market or availability and would jump at the opportunity to pay $1000 for torn seats that will require hundreds more in repairs....

you can't blame the sellers...he has no obligation to educate buyers when their motive is to make as much money as possible...however, i firmly believe the experience guys and gals here should point out to the new people what's what...too many have been duped or taken advantage of

Good points.  I guess I was just a bit shocked is all.....The whole "using the forum for your sales" just annoys me somewhat...but there are so many good, helping folks on here.....

2 hours ago, JWT said:

"Pricing Guide" was meant slightly tongue in cheek only......ripped seats for $1000.00 seemed like I had missed something when you can buy them all day long for 1/3 of that.....

provide a link to those you can buy “all day long” in this condition, for a 1/3 of the price, or you are just trolling, as usual.  

1 hour ago, esty said:

you are improperly framing the sale. These aren’t “torn seats”. One pleat, on one 1 seat is torn. Further, repairing that one pleat won’t take hundreds to repair. Talk about being overly dramatic and inaccurate. 

What you both fail to recognize and consider is that a brand new set of front material from gahh or world uph is nearly the same price, and that’s just for the material and does not include:

*seat frames

*seat hinges

*mounting brackets 

*headrest brackets

*headrest chrome pieces

gahh may not even include headrest material. 

B683BF63-3F42-445F-9402-A35A89FEF7F5.png

E9E13848-E80D-44BC-B27D-3D989EBAFB38.jpeg

and when you DO go and buy from gahh or world uph, atleast 1 of them doesn’t have the right number of pleats. 

did I mention you have to find frames to have that material installed on? Now go and pay somebody to put the material on the seats. You’re way past $1,000 at this point.

for someone looking for truly oem seats with original vinyl, with the right number of pleats, and excellent bolsters, this is a fair price.

I know because I’ve sold a black set at this same price, many years ago, in the same condition. That’s an actual data point. 

at the end of the day, your posts help keep my listing bumped, so I appreciate the free marketing. 

• Haha 1

If anyone needs seats let me know - I have three sets and this troll needs to get rid of them.  Same style as above - need covers and in great shape - just pay for shipping.  This troll also offered a great used tii water pump FREE to a fellow member as well so I should have probably asked a thou for it........cheers bud.  Good luck on your sale. 

• Like 1