• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale: M10 Engine parts

trimbk

Price: $500

Description:

Complete breakdown of M10 engine. Engine was not running when I acquired it; pistons were rusted to the bores. It’s been disassembled and I won’t be using any of it. The 4 speed transmission appears to be complete. I have already acquired another M10 for my project so I’d like to find this one a good home. Includes crankshaft. Michael

Picture link:

https://imgur.com/gallery/QGyXYbu

EE70A3A3-CA94-4B81-A3C3-C4A9FFB1E3F0.jpeg

2 hours ago, conkitchen said:

How much for that used head gasket? 

You can make one out of cardboard, ya know....

• Haha 1

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

The block was cast November 26, 1975 (“26L75”). The head, an E21 2,0, was cast November 1975 (11 nubs surrounding “75”). Thus, this was an engine from a U.S. 1976 model, 49-state version. I’d guess the car in which this was originally installed was manufactured December 1975 or shortly thereafter.

I’d like to purchase the intake manifold, assuming it is the engine’s original manifold. Could you kindly provide photographs of the top and bottom of the manifold, so I can verify it’s the version I’m seeking?

Thanks,

Steve

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

@conkitchen Happy to sell the gasket. I think a new one is about $20.  Postage may be more than that...? Happy to Help if you want it.

@Conserv The engine’s not original to the car I have (I’m pretty sure my car was an automatic once upon a time), but the manifold seems original to it’s engine. Not sure. Pictures attached. PM me if you decide it’s what you are looking for.

@2K2 Tommy There’s a local person interested in the driveshaft. I could probably fit the valve cover in one of those USPS flat rate boxes. No idea about the cost of shipping the driveshaft, but I can check. I’m just I guy trying to clean out the garage, so I don’t have access to good shipping deals. PM me and we can work something out.

D0C3C7BA-7494-42B9-8265-79F6BE9F4383.jpeg

B4204BEB-7479-4478-8497-E84749F4D482.jpeg