• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Group Buy M20 Swap 304 Stainless Steel 'RD' Style Headers

Ireland Engineering

2 hours ago, Nikk02 said:

Great news on hardware, plugs, and filter clearance! I actually prefer this design where #1 and #4 go over the top lol. Any way I can get this instead? 

Sure That shouldn't be a problem. There is only one being made at this time though just FYI

'67 1600 B Sedan Race Car #5

'72 2002 B Sedan Lite Race Car #13

'83 E30 323i Bauer M30B35 Swapped

1 hour ago, Mike G said:

Is there any clearance on this stud? I noticed it’s a bolt in most the pictures 

Yes, we went down to look and there is plenty of clearance. It looks like no clearance in the picture because the stud was hastily thrown in there just to jig everything up and is not installed all the way.

The clearance will be a little tight on your downpipes from the first set of primaries going between the frame rail and the other primaries. 2.25" should have plenty of room he said. Both the downpipes will be going over the steering linkage.

Anyways, we gave the green light to start production on these. And the fabricator gave us the ETA of 2 weeks to produce all 10 of them. Judging by his previous ETA's it probably means a little closer to 3 weeks. So, thanks for the patience everyone! We know your patience will pay off!!!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the wait everyone. Didn't want to come back with no or bad news. Anyways, fabricator sent me pictures and the batch of headers will be done today or tomorrow. So we should have everyone's order out by the end of the week.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Calling @jedi420! Your headers are ready! 

We have left voicemail, PM, and tried to call several times with no luck. Said you were going to will call and pay cash.

Anyways, if no response in the next few days we will be selling your set of headers to someone else. @CubbyChowder want to get in on this? Or anyone else?

• Thanks 1