• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Exquisite and rare pre-owned bulge radiator hose

ray_

Price: $450

Description:

Behold! Witness the premiere presentation of yet another exclusive sought-after quality item sourced from the depths of climate-controlled* storage where it has  luxuriated undisturbed for over a decade. Never before offered, and offered here first for the most discriminating appreciator/collector of vintage classic Teutonic engineering marvels, finished in a lovingly applied semi-gloss veneer combination of all known (and some unknown) colours, this item is certain to please those knowledgeable and attractive enough to appreciate the fine artistry contained herein, I give you an original (looking) bulged radiator hose for the iconic BMW 2002!

Perpetually unavailable new, and seldom purveyed, this may be your only chance to purchase prior to the collapse of our Union. Offered now for the exceptional price of Four-Hundred-5ifty U.S. Dollars, or Three Bitcoins, it may be imperative that you act before midnight tomorrow to acquire this exceedingly rare symbol of BMW's limitless beer-fueled engineering hallucination.

Please examine carefully the depictions below. Note the lustrous luminescence, the subtle aroma of synthetic pheromones, the exquisite presentation.

Remember,  act now and don't delay! Free ice cream will be consumed in recognition  of the first purchaser!

*this item has been subject to all elements of climate produced and controlled by the external terrestrial environment.
IMG_20191116_225338155.thumb.jpg.8e3945fb9be39554a358733947f54fe9.jpg
IMG_20191116_225417041.thumb.jpg.675b1aa5e3c185500c2c34ce90b47bb8.jpg

IMG_20191116_225428088.jpg

IMG_20191116_225348280.jpg

IMG_20191116_225333786.jpg

IMG_20191116_225333786.jpg

IMG_20191116_225325029 (1).jpg

Edited by ray_
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

1 hour ago, 2002#3 said:

Q:  Is the bulge available in Inka and is it removable for winter storage?

I'm sorry but the bulge is available only in the depicted combination of colours,.and also octarine.

I suggest leaving it intact for winter storage in order to provide potential needed nutrition during that time!

Thanks for your interest! ;-)

Ray

Ok, so far I have accepted payment from only 4 buyers! I'll leave the ad open a bit longer to gauge further interest and shortly refund the payments to all some none of the buyers!

To determine the ultimate recipient there will be a contest in which all buyers must  submit a 179 word essay outlining the reasons they are most fitting to receive the item. The hose will be awarded to the 2nd place winner!

Cheers,

• Haha 1

Ray

What brand of tire shine did you use.  I have a hose like that with the clamp marks too.  I'd like to shine it up for a quick sale. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A radiator shop is a good place to take a leak.

I have no idea what I'm doing but I know I'm really good at it.

9 minutes ago, jimk said:

What brand of tire shine did you use.  I have a hose like that with the clamp marks too.  I'd like to shine it up for a quick sale. 

I used Amsoil ☺️

• Haha 1

Ray

8 minutes ago, resra said:

Will you include shipping and the clamps? Also, can I make payments?

Sure!

100% payment up front, and then 20% per month until paid off :)

Ray

22 minutes ago, PaulTWinterton said:

That's just crap!  I could 3D print that for way less.

:D

Hey you owe me 25cents for looking at my photos! ?

• Haha 1

Ray