• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to the area!

nhep23

Hey guys!

Just moved to Denver from LA. I also picked up a '74 2002 along the way (first project car). I've seen a few posts about body shop recommendations...but nothing really came of it. So I'll echo some of the posts below... any good body shop recommendations or mechanic shops with strong 2002 experience? I reached out to Bimmer Haus up in Broomfield last night, but I want to see if there are any others I should know about...

Also, it looks like the Cars and Coffee meet ups fizzled out, are we going to have any more this year?

Thanks!

-Nate

• 3 weeks later...

HI Nate. 

Welcome to the area. I'm located in Boulder and I use Mark Hutto for all mechanical work. 

He's really very good and fair . True expert on 70's and 80's BMW's. He's located in

westminster . If you are interested I can send his contact info. We have been meeting at cars and coffee in Lafayette the first Saturday on the month. So next one is Nov 2. 

Hope to meet you then . Text me directly at 970-729-0464. 

Doza. 

HI Nate. 

Welcome to the area. I'm located in Boulder and I use Mark Hutto for all mechanical work. 

He's really very good and fair . True expert on 70's and 80's BMW's. He's located in

westminster . If you are interested I can send his contact info. We have been meeting at cars and coffee in Lafayette the first Saturday on the month. So next one is Nov 2. 

Doza. 

HI Nate. 

Doza. 

• Upcoming Events

• Supporting Vendors