• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Group Buy of Recaro Seat Rail Adapters

Clint Carroll

Anyone interested in a group buy of Recaro seat rail adapters for your 2002 from www.massivebrakes.com?

Details from Lee at Massive:

“Set is one seat and they would be for two sets per order. Will not break them up just for one seat.

Group buy would see the adapters at 130$cad for two seats + 30$cad shipping. All mounting hardware included. Adapters would be raw aluminum. People can buff them. Polish them or paint them. They would fit both bolt patterns w/ 6mm and 8mm fasteners.

When the magic number of 20 orders is reached, then Lee would require a deposit of 50$ per order. Balance to be required before shipping.”

PM me your email address if interested; payment will be to Massive not me.

edf0e959a737916dcf435aeae9e0b8a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/24/2019 at 10:09 AM, 2002#3 said:

Clint,

Can someone provide a photo of how they appear installed, i.e., attachment, orientation, etc., with Ricaros?

Thanks.

Larry

Larry -

I don't have any installed photos; I do understand that they sit about 1" lower than other brackets.  I'm 6'2" so that's a welcomed adjustment.

Best,

Clint 

• 2 weeks later...