• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BMW OEM door seals

Marco tii

We're currently offering the Genuine BMW new seals for $249.00 each, if that fits your needs.

51 71 1 808 685 left $249.00

51 72 1 808 686 right $249.00

Delivery requires 2-3 days. 

Feel free to e mail me if you'd like more information. 

classicbmwparts@gmail.com

My direct extension: 412 585 2067 (9am -6pm Eastern Time Zone)

We also carry the less expensive Uro brand seals, but they do not fit well and I prefer not to deal with them until they change the rubber compound on them. 

All the best!

Paul Wegweiser

Edited by wegweiser

Paul Wegweiser

Wegweiser Classic BMW Services

Nationwide vehicle transport available

NEW WEBSITE! www.zenwrench.com

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your response. I was hoping to find someone willing to sell those for a little bit less of money. I have been reading about the differences in quality between the URO and BMW seals and would like to buy the OEM ones but my budget is tight. I am willing to pay more than what URO seals cost, but $500 for the authentic seals would blow out my budget.

Do you know if there is a timeline or specific plans for URO manufacturers to change the rubber compound?

Marco

Sadly, I do not have a timeframe for when (or IF) Uro will change the seal construction.

On my own car, I've even considered combining new Uro seals with portions of my old Genuine BMW seals, in order to make things seal up on my own car, since I sell the Uro ones for $110 each. It might be worth the risk to try it. Maybe I'll do it later this summer.

• Like 1

Paul Wegweiser

Wegweiser Classic BMW Services

Nationwide vehicle transport available

NEW WEBSITE! www.zenwrench.com

22 hours ago, wegweiser said:

Sadly, I do not have a timeframe for when (or IF) Uro will change the seal construction.

On my own car, I've even considered combining new Uro seals with portions of my old Genuine BMW seals, in order to make things seal up on my own car, since I sell the Uro ones for $110 each. It might be worth the risk to try it. Maybe I'll do it later this summer.

I think I'm going to do this and combine Genuine & URO. The only bad part of my Genuine seals is the vertical piece on the B-Pillar.

• Like 1

(1973 Fjord Blue 037) Vin 2588314- Build date February 6th, 1973- delivered to Hoffman Motors NYC February 8th.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, our door seals for the 1600/2000 are made in Southeastern Asia, not China.  Some countries are known for metal work, others for their rubber products.  We're currently updating the design for these seals a bit, but the new production pieces probably won't be available for nine months or so.

Edited by URO Parts Support
  • Like 1