• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Introduction - new owner in NC

Here you go, pics after my seatbelt installation. The back does sit higher than the level of the parcel shelf, and it is true it's also a bit of a squeeze, but it certainly goes down over the clips. Get it over the clips first, then push it as far down as you can, then screw in the bottom brackets. The lower seat then goes in last after the back and seat belts are all in place.

IMG_20180213_084656.jpg

IMG_20180126_135818.jpg

Edited by AustrianVespaGuy

Welcome to the club    There are several of us around here (The 02 Group)   If you are on FB join the group there or if you PM me your email address I will get you added to the email list   I am in Raleigh

BTW we are having our Fall event (this year a celebration of the 50th year of the 2002) the weekend of Oct 12-14     Event details are on the FB page or I can email it to you after you PM me

Plus we do impromptu drives through out the year if you want to be added to that list as well

IMG_1525.JPG

IMG_1526.JPG

IMG_8886.JPG

2018.JPG

• Like 1