• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BMW AERO WIND SPLITTERS E9 E10 E21 E30 +

Gearbox

3 hours ago, 323IJOE said:

still have some available? 

Yes I do!  ANd the Free shipping for June is still available if funds sent via Pay Pal as "Friends and Family" (no PP fees) if shipped within the 48 contiguous states.  I will PM you instructions.  Thanks Allan

1973 2002 tii Turkisblau

1976 2002 Polaris

Since my shipping will not until be until Monday, I will honor the FREE shipping to the contiguous 48 states until Sunday night 12 PM EST.  Thanks all, you made this a very fun venture, Cheers Allan

1973 2002 tii Turkisblau

1976 2002 Polaris

Since my shipping will not until be until Monday, I will honor the FREE shipping to the contiguous 48 states until Sunday night 12 PM EST.  Thanks all, you made this a very fun venture, Cheers Allan

Payment sent!

Thanks Allan for making these — I’ve been searching EVERYWHERE for them.
  • Like 1

[SOLD] 1971 BMW 2002 VIN: 2573303 | Documented Miles since new | Bay Area Native (Both the car and me!) | Chamonix w/sunroof over custom Black/White Interior | 4-speed 

On 7/1/2018 at 4:22 PM, kpatler said:

Payment sent!

Thanks Allan for making these — I’ve been searching EVERYWHERE for them.

Me too lol.  Main reason I made them.  Great addition to any 02.  Post pics when installed on your car.  Thanks Allan

• Like 1

1973 2002 tii Turkisblau

1976 2002 Polaris

• 4 weeks later...

Allan, sent you an email to the address you posted here. Not sure if it's only for PayPal. If you have another set left I'd like to buy one . 

Thanks .

Stefan 

youcan call or text 904-759-4155 or email back 

Cheers 

Edited by Elitecustombody
Mistyped phone number

• 8 months later...
On 6/2/2018 at 9:37 AM, Gearbox said:

Thank you!  Now if I can recover some of my investment on these, which I have no delusions that will be coming anytime soon, I'm planning on making those NLA rear Turbo Spoilers as it will use the same rubber and adhesives that I had thoroughly investigated and tested or maybe something simpler like the NLA license plate lenses.  The fun just never stops lol.  Thank you again for the support, Cheers Allan 

Any progress on the Turbo spoiler? I have a set of the splitters and the quality is top notch! Hope all is well, great job!

7 hours ago, RichenFamous said:

Any progress on the Turbo spoiler? I have a set of the splitters and the quality is top notch! Hope all is well, great job!

Thank you for the kind words.  I've obtained a NOS perfect Rear Turbo spoiler to copy but still have a number of splits to sell before I have the room to store another run of product.  Problem is having to work overseas for 6 months out of the year, and then when I am home, all my time is spent packaging and making post office runs every day lol.  But it will happen.  I am scheduled back in two weeks and intend to make another push on the splits and hopefully exhaust the supply I have and free up my spare bedroom where I am storing them.  It may not be very soon, but it will happen.  Hang in there and thanks for the support.   

1973 2002 tii Turkisblau

1976 2002 Polaris

I am subscribed! I have a spoiler made by Kamei that looks very close to the Turbo (from pictures I’ve seen), but haven’t mounted it yet. I am in no rush whatsoever because my car is a definite work in progress, so I will pick yours up whenever you have them done, even if it’s a year/year and half down the road. You have my support. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I recently sent a set to the UK, Middlesex, and the cost was $60 but may vary slightly dependant on your location.  But if you buy 2 sets or more, the cost per set goes down considerably.  Let me know, Cheers Allan

1973 2002 tii Turkisblau

1976 2002 Polaris