• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rear interior cards sedan vs touring

D.martijn

Hey guys,

Could some one tell me if the interior cards for a touring and sedan are the same?

Turns out, I only have one rear interior card with the chrome strip for my touring (which is also in poor condition).

I have several later cards but since the front cards also have chrome I would like tho have the rear ones the same.

I'm asking this here as I could not find the part numbers for the touring on realoem..

I do think they are different because the touring has a longer rear vent window.?

Could some one confirm this.

Thanks

If you have the BMW Parts book, they are shown on page 51/62 (rear cards for model 71) and page 51/63 for model 73. I assume as they are long NLA, that is why they are no longer shown by the parts suppliers.

They are not the same as the saloon as they are considerably longer.

Edit: check on German Ebay for "lapo-classics". He often has parts for Tourings.

Edited by 02Les

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

1 hour ago, 02Les said:

If you have the BMW Parts book, they are shown on page 51/62 (rear cards for model 71) and page 51/63 for model 73. I assume as they are long NLA, that is why they are no longer shown by the parts suppliers.

They are not the same as the saloon as they are considerably longer.

Edit: check on German Ebay for "lapo-classics". He often has parts for Tourings.

I don't have that book, only the online diagrams.

Thanks for the info! Seems like he sells some rear door cards with the chrome. lucky me!

Thanks, Les!