• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale: Lots of 2002 Parts - Check It Out!

Brandon

14 hours ago, Phi said:

Looking for navy blue interior door cards for early 02 (1970). Front driver and passenger side. Thanks!

I sent you a message.

'03 BMW Z4 3.0i

’89 BMW 325is

'80 Mercedes-Benz 300SD
'20 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT

I have lots of parts still available from over one hundred 2002/2002tii/1600 parts cars that have been dismantled over the past 30+ years.  Exterior, Interior, engine, transmission, drivetrain, differential, suspension parts, trim, glass, seats, steering wheels, switches, that obscure part you are missing….I probably have it.  Message me and let me know what you need, I’ll get you pictures and pricing shipped to your door!

'03 BMW Z4 3.0i

’89 BMW 325is

'80 Mercedes-Benz 300SD
'20 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT

Need an ignition tumbler/key if possible, or I think part number is 32321113711 for the steering lock assembly with tumbler and key included, hopefully you have as I can't find anywhere!

Never mind, just found what I was looking for! Unsure how to delete this post!

Edited by 02Novice
found part

I have a key, cylinder, and the weird part that goes behind the cylinder from a 76. I believe it works as it used to start my car. I took it out to make a push button start. Let me know if you want a photo.  Texting is easier for me. 785 691 5525

Thanks