• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Broken bolt holding motor mount

doslucero

I just bought some new motor mounts and was planning on installing them and noticed a possible broken bolt where the motor mount bracket attaches to the engine block.  This is on the passenger side.  The motor seems to be pretty secure despite the broken bolt because I've been driving it for the last year.  I was wondering if anyone can help me with some options on what to do since I cant get a normal hand drill down there to tap it out.  

Thanks, 

Roberto 

IMG_5479.jpg.d6bed435d74a399a7d654ab79c6b9267.jpgIMG_5480.jpg.633316dbb7bbd6d3658d137e67523f33.jpg

Thanks for the reply guys.  I'll look into a 90 degree drill.  There are still two bolts holding the bracket to the engine block which is a good thing but I would like to fix this sooner than later and I would like to do it without having to pull the engine.