• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Getrag 245 5-speed

rstclark

Price: $650

Description:

Offering an 82 Getrag 5-speed with shift plate and linkage recently refreshed with new bushings

This was pulled from a running car that is going through a m-20 repower. The previous owner reports that it is in good condition, just a little clunky going into 2nd gear when cold. Standard gear oil was drained and there was a little peach fuzz on the drain plug.

In my experience this is a normal condition that will be remedied by filling with synthetic gear oil ie. Red Line.  Actually I have had excellent improvements using GM Synchromesh Transmission Fluid AC Delco # 10-4006 and would recommend it for this transmission

Prefer local pick up in Southern California, but can ship at buyers expense by Greyhound

$650 firm

Thanks for looking

IMG_1339.jpg

• Like 1

Danco,

If you mean the three bolt connection for the Guibo, yes it has it

This has the throw out bearing fork, The throw out bearing (but you will want to replace it) the rear mount., the shift plate, shift rod, the shifter and the lower mount for the exhaust.

It does not have the clutch slave cylinder, But again you may want to have a new one

PS  I have a buyer who has until tomorrow Wednesday the 13th to pick it up.

If it sells I will make it sold

• 2 months later...