• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 Nardi 410 mm

Hans W.

Price: $800

Description:

Ridiculously beautiful and extreme rare Nardi for sale.

New varnish and recently polished.

Optional, at extra cost ( 100 USD );

Is has an unidentified hub now, which can be replaced by a polished 02/Neue klasse/E9 hub or a black 02/Neue Klasse/E9 hub.

The Nardi horn button can be replaced by a 'BMW' horn button.

Price is ex. shipping. Willing to ship world wide. PayPal accepted.

Edited by Hans W.
  • Like 1

Hans -- You have a very pretty steering wheel.  I thought that all real Nardi steering wheels of this age had aluminum in the center of the diameter of the wheel.  I have also never seen the imprint on the spokes as your wheel has.  Are you certain this is not a reproduction wheel?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Vintagedavid said:

Hans -- You have a very pretty steering wheel.  I thought that all real Nardi steering wheels of this age had aluminum in the center of the diameter of the wheel.  I have also never seen the imprint on the spokes as your wheel has.  Are you certain this is not a reproduction wheel?

Hello David,

I've seen ( and had ) many Nardi wheels and I'm pretty sure this wheel isn't a reproduction. It's all aluminum ( see photo 1 ), with the exception of the horn button. It's the same model as a Facel Vega wheel ( see photo 2 ). According to the previous owner, it was mounted in a classic Ferrari, but I don't have any proof.

I'm working on a 1965 Nardi at the moment ( see photo 3 ). It has the same details.

Kind Regards,

Hans

24475029_10211479903696774_1176707632_o.jpg

bfb9db72f40f33a665cd0e3581da95a5--dark-wallpapers.jpg

24281928_10211479514247038_2056214589_o.jpg

• Like 1

Hans -- Thank you for the additional details regarding your wood wheel.  After a quick Facel Vega search, I see your wheel.  I also have the exact wheel from your bottom photo and it is a jewel of an item.  Good luck with your sale and forgive me for stating your wheel may be a reproduction.

David

• Like 1