• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 RHD DUAL BRAKE CIRCUIT DIAGRAM

aussie2002

You need to either check BMW Munich classic part store or local Australian/British BMW sites for specific RHD parts catalogue. Is this what you're looking for?

38285.PNG.6f3df3cd5ebd833702bf202948fc5e44.PNG

Yes, thanks - that’s great - i’d like to get a more detailed one but I reckon that will do it - do you know what item 8 is? Mine didn’t have one in place, it was direct connect. Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, thanks - that’s great - i’d like to get a more detailed one but I reckon that will do it - do you know what item 8 is? Mine didn’t have one in place, it was direct connect. Cheers

Its called Extension in catalogue, part number 34321108960 but it seems NLA. Looks to be an extension with thread. If that's so, you can have any brake shop to make one for you or you might be able to source one from UK. Have you asked 02forum.co.uk? 

• Like 1

UK forum is the best place to source parts for brakes on the 'right side'. Beware, people are probably hording their master cylinders as they are like gold dust now. 

It might be be easier to find a generic part. 

• Like 1

rtheriaque wrote:

Carbs: They're necessary and barely controlled fuel leaks that sometimes match the air passing through them.

My build blog:http://www.bmw2002faq.com/blog/163-simeons-blog/

37 minutes ago, Simeon said:

UK forum is the best place to source parts for brakes on the 'right side'. Beware, people are probably hording their master cylinders as they are like gold dust now. 

It might be be easier to find a generic part. 

you keep your hands of my M'C... i aint giving it up for no one! 

2 hours ago, aussie2002 said:

i have a RHD Dual, and i didnt have the Extension either, ive just finished re-doing the hardlines and i didnt connect one this time either.. i dont think its essential, unless someone else wants to tell me otherwise