• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Exhaust Manifold Cover

Looking for the sheet metal style exhaust cover.  Daniel kindly sent me one but I think it is for a smog manifold, it is too wide and the area where the wrench is laying should not be there.  The second photo is from my NK, hard to see but very, very similar.  I need one for my son's 2002, thanks.

IMG_1488.JPG

IMG_1489.JPG

HBChris

`73 3.0CS Chamonix, `69 2000 NK Atlantik

`70 2800 Polaris, `79 528i Chamonix

df95dfbc8a2e18a38ac97ff20c66d670.jpg

Hey chris, remember when I bought this? Wish you got it instead of me now. I feel bad because I don't need it. It doesn't suit my needs. It looks same as yours however.

One of holes has been mangled so it needs a big washer. See pic.

I'd rather trade something for it rather than selling if your interested. I need a door stop if you have one for NK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Alpina

@HBChris the one I sent you as well as @Naz came from early nks! I replaced the OG manifold on my 65 1800ti as it was badly cracked and that one was installed there! And I believe Naz's came from that blue early automatic car! 

------------------------------------------------------

http://www.instagram.com/mojojoy

1968 BMW 2002 (Bristol/Granada)

1969 BMW 2000 NK (Florida)

1971 BMW 2000tii Touring Malaga (Restoring)

Strange, I can't get it to sit as the baffles near head interfere with the head.  I need to investigate further!

HBChris

`73 3.0CS Chamonix, `69 2000 NK Atlantik

`70 2800 Polaris, `79 528i Chamonix