• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GREY 69 2002 FOR SALE EURO MODEL

KARNUT1

4 SPD   AND IS A ROLLER  WITH ALL THE DRIVETRAIN INTACT  CAR    NEEDS TOTAL RESTO    INTERIOR IS COOKED FROM THE SUN,  HAVE  MOST OF THE PARTS  HERE ON THE SITE    TO MAKE IT COMPLETE   ENGINE IS IN THE TRUNK AND IS UNKNOWN STATE      FLOORS ARE MINT , PEDAL BOX IS MINT, NOSE IS PERFECT   WITH NO SHEET METAL REPAIR, TRUNK INSIDE  IS PERFECT  BUT HAS  RUST AROUND THE REAR WINDOW AND SOME   NEAR THE BOTTOM OF THE FRT  WINDOWS    SHOCK TOWERS ARE MINT    ROCKERS ARE   VERY GOOD EXCEPT THE LEFT REAR  JACKING  POINT AND ALL SUSPENSION POINTS ARE SOLID  THIS CAR HAS SAT IN THE RAIN AND IS A CAILF  CAR WAS   NOT STORED AT THE BEACH  SO ALL   RUST IS DUE TO   THE RAIN < REAR DECK LID  IS RUSTY BUT I HAVE ANOTHER IF YOU NEED  , THIS ONE IS  VERY REPAIRABLE      SEATS ARE RECAROS  BUT  ARE FRIED  ,,,,, DASH IS COMPLETE  BUT  IS FRIED AS WELL   CAR HAS NO ACCIDENTS TO SEE AND NO BONDO  TO SPEAK OF   IT IS A SHORT BUMPER CAR. HAS ALL THE ORIG   SHEETMETAL WITH NO SIGNS OF REPLACEMENT  CUTTING OR WELDING ALL THE INTERIOR IS THERE BUT NEEDS TOTAL REFURB $4K    FIRM .   THIS CAR IS NOT FOR THE "FAINT OF HEART"  AND NEEDS  JUST ABOUT ALL PHASES OF REFURB.  SERIOUS GUYS   WITH THE CASH ONLY APPLY  MORE PICS TO FOLLOW. MUCH OF THE TRIM HAS ALREADY BEEN TAKEN OFF    TO SAVE YOU TIME AND SEE  WHAT IS REALLY THERE COLOR IS BRISTOL

IMG_7195.JPG

IMG_7196.JPG

IMG_7197.JPG

IMG_7198.JPG

IMG_7361.JPG

IMG_7359.JPG

IMG_7360.JPG

IMG_7363.JPG

IMG_7364.JPG

IMG_7365.JPG

IMG_7366.JPG

IMG_7367.JPG

IMG_7368.JPG

IMG_7369.JPG

IMG_7370.JPG

IMG_7371.JPG

IMG_7372.JPG

IMG_7374.JPG

IMG_7375.JPG

IMG_7376.JPG

IMG_7377.JPG

IMG_7379.JPG

yes,   and i have 2 extra   side ends for the frt in very nice shape,   see pics     do you want the steering wheel on the car? or    I have another one advertised  that  may be you would like , i need the one on the car to steer it around   but can maybe do a switch depending on which ones you like   just the bumper alone  $600   with no overriders or bracketts  with  $800   i am asking  $300 for the extra sides  for the fronts

IMG_7243.JPG

IMG_7247.JPG

IMG_7252.JPG

IMG_7458.JPG

IMG_7420.JPG

IMG_7421.JPG

IMG_7414.JPG

IMG_7322.JPG

you take it off? $70  i take it off $100  it is org.  and nice  get it soon as i am  parting it out  for about a week   then  going to trailer the car to thye desert and store it at  a property i own   for  a  few years and then  come back and try to sell the entire car   or what is left of it   ,,  just have too much going on

IMG_7412.JPG

IMG_7418.JPG

IMG_7422.JPG

IMG_7432.JPG

IMG_7430.JPG