• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BUGS!! No really...literal bugs!

Ncbimma

Took possession of a vehicle that apparently had been stored long enough get an infestation of these little stink bugs. I keep finding them on the floor boards and in the door seals. 

While I absolutely HATE insects/ spiders, I'm wondering if anyone had any eradication methods that are tried and true. Can I smoke them out? I don't want to kill them because I'll then be stuck with  dead lil bug bodies all over. But if I have to I will.

I'm planning on a new carpet kit, so I'm ok with coating the interior with some fog or something, but I don't want to ruin the headliner/seats/dash.

Thoughts? 

No choice but chemical weapons. You need to kill all the eggs as well. Get an aerosol bug bomb. Fire into the car (watch head linings). Slam doors and run away. 

rtheriaque wrote:

Carbs: They're necessary and barely controlled fuel leaks that sometimes match the air passing through them.

My build blog:http://www.bmw2002faq.com/blog/163-simeons-blog/