• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pivot Pin (brass)

nk_zhp

Hi all. I am in process of replacing my 4-speed with another. I took at look at the plastic pivot pin upon which the clutch fork pivots and realized that it is cracked. After doing some searching it became apparent that this part is NLA (21 51 1 202 467). So I am planning that fabricate one from brass. It will be a snap on over the metal pin that is already stuffed into the transmission casing.

I am wondering if this something the community out there might be interested, if so I can make a larger run and thus at a more affordable cost. (Hopefully in the area of 35-40 USD).

What are you thoughts.. if anyone has already done this please let me know then I can just buy one.

Thanks!

I have one available.  It is made of teflon impregnated Delrin, and fits over the existing pin in the transmission.  It will cost $50.  We can make more if others are interested.  Installation instruction attached.

PM me if you are interested in one, or more!

Transmission Pivot Point Installation Instructions.docx

Edited by 2002

Steve Vonk

'74 BMW 2002 Atlantik

• 5 years later...