• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BMW 2002 Service Repair Manual

steve k.

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy christ you uploaded the whole thing, Steve?!  The FAQ has been my favorite site on the internet for many years and i know you have done a ton of work through the years to keep it that way.  I really appreciate it as i finally near getting mine back on the road!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am a first time poster. I am restoring a 1971 roundie that does not have an  ignition key. This manual is a fantastic tool to reference but I cannot find any information or directions on removing the ignition so a key can be made, any directions and many thanks for loading this very valuable resource.   Doug

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In case anyone wanted to download this as one big pdf with bookmarks for the sections, I compiled it. The forum wouldn't let me upload a 400mb file, so I put it on google drive. Here we are:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rSEwo-MSkOGc2So5kCGm5O_cWNlf-evf/view?usp=sharing

Hello from South Africa ?

'71 (8th October) - Chamonix TII RHD - Rusty crusty project?

• 3 months later...