J Mart

Walloth & Nesch Parts shipping

8 posts / 1588 viewsLast Reply

I am ordering parts from Walloth & nesch and I was wondering what to expect on shipping charges for a drivers side floor pan.

Is it a expensive charge or reasonable charge for a 59.40 Euro part.

Also how quick is the delivery of the parts.

Jeff

i ordered a right and left last week, shipping to the southeast US was $49.00 which i found reasonable

post-9202-0-02755000-1451315069_thumb.jp

In my personal experience, W&N shipping has always been very fast (for international) and reasonably priced.

I ordered two fenders, entered the order Sunday night, responded to the W&N email shipping estimate Monday morning, and had my fenders at my door on Thursday of the same week.  FYI shipping was $110, one box with two fenders and a couple of small items in the same box.

So far I have been hit with 2.5% duty a few weeks after every order I have gotten from W&N.  DHL adds about $10-15 for the "convenience" of them paying it up front.

Oh, the nice thing is that you put in your order, and W&N replies by email with shipping costs, which you approve before they finalize the order and ship.  So - it is easy to find out before committing.

-Harold

Edited by harold

W&N uses DHL Express, which seems to deliver very fast. Regular DHL international service goes through a quaqmire of US Customs and USPS bottomless warehouse pits but not the Express service, which costs more but is WAY better.

I've never been charged duty on anything.

I typically get W&N parts as quick or QUICKER than suppliers in the US.  Shipping costs are very reasonable.  If you can't find what you're looking for in the US, W&N is a good option.

I can't say enough good things about W&N, and Mr. Walloth particularly.   Very efficient, very professional, and you get the distinct impression that there are no slackers working for that company.  Just motivated workers, and it shows in the manner and speed with which they process your order, give you a price quote including the shipping, respond to communications, and get the parts delivered.

The shipping can be a little pricey but using their occasional 20 Euro discount on a 200 Euro order makes it worthwhile in many cases.

The duty used to be charged separately in an invoice from DHL.  I believe it is now included in the shipping quote that you receive after submitting your parts order.  I used to receive separate invoices and have not received any for the last few orders I have placed, so that is my best guess.

Regards, Maurice.

Edited by schoir

fwiw, i paid for an invoice for my order of front floor pans a day or 2 before X-mas day...DHL delivered them in Mississippi today...i don't get domestic shipments that quickly...i've been waiting over a week to get 60 lbs of garlic cloves from oregon

Edited by esty