• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Exhaust Decided it didnt like me anymore...

Matt Ellena

I'm putting together a system now and will post YouTube videos so we can hear the options.

I have 72 2002 base, not many mods

Tii manifold, off for ceramic coating tomorrow

Ie down tube, off same

Borla or mangaflow center SS, will try both using vbands, to determine best sound at speed

Scorpion out the back

That's the parts I have will video and post over the next few weeks, if you can wait...

I've been trying to compile all of the available vendors and systems for a while now.  this thread is where it all started..

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/topic/165883-can-i-just-rant-about-exhaust-offerings-for-a-sec/

Nice!  Great resource!

I'm putting together a system now and will post YouTube videos so we can hear the options.

I have 72 2002 base, not many mods

Tii manifold, off for ceramic coating tomorrow

Ie down tube, off same

Borla or mangaflow center SS, will try both using vbands, to determine best sound at speed

Scorpion out the back

That's the parts I have will video and post over the next few weeks, if you can wait...

Kinda got excited and dropped it at a recommended exhaust shop...  Still would love to hear your set up.  This 2002 has been a bit of a learning curve for myself and I'm already thinking of getting a second to do a different style 2002.  Amazing how you can make these cars quiet comfortable (relative) cruisers or track monsters. 

Several Exhaust Systems and Part available from Walloth Nesch:

http://www.wallothnesch.com/catalog/category/view/s/bmw-1502-2002-turbo/id/11761/

Whoa!  never seen this site!  Thanks for the rec!