• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BMW 2002 Diana

This is the latest info I have in regard to the owners of the 4 Dianas, but I am not sure how recent it is.  The yellow one was for sale, for example, so it may have changed hands.  

Andy Andexer----- Blue
Reiner Ahrend  ---- Cappuccino
Michael Cashel -----Green

Jose Reyes---- Yellow one in the Canary Islands

I believe the headlights from the yellow Diana were removed and are kept in storage.  There is a lot of info on this post below that I gleaned from some Spanish sites.  I do not speak Spanish.  You would probably have to go to the owner to find out the info you seek.  You may be able to track him down from this info.  Good luck.

http://baurspotting.blogspot.com/2013/05/bmw-2002ti-diana-by-baur-in-canary.html

Edited by tomscat1

Tom

Connecticut

Home for Feral BMWs

1973 2002 Malaga (with frosting), 1982 323i Baur

1991 325ix (winter), 1977 320i (carbed), 1989 325ix

1989 325iC (summer), 1979 323i (project), 1978 320i (parts)

http://baurspotting.blogspot.com/

OP...please do a little research on your own using the search function.  you have 9 total posts on this board.  6 of them are starting new threads.  all on the same topic.  many times you are getting the same answers and pointers to more information.   you even started "liking" your own posts...

Edited by mlytle

2xM3

Marshall,

You beat me to it. But I thought I was the only one getting ticked off at 6 threads on the same subject!

But I do like the idea of "liking" my own posts! If I don't "like" 'em, who will?

Regards,

Steve

Edited by Conserv

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

***let me just use my psychic connection to a random spanish guy in the canary islands...***

Seriously, who is this idiot? I got fed up at post number one never mind the rest....     "OMG!!!! I LOVE Diana's where can I buy 1 LOLZ"....     can we not get these pointless threads deleted? Clearly has no idea about '02s, general forum etiquette, or pretty much anything.

***let me just use my psychic connection to a random spanish guy in the canary islands...***

Seriously, who is this idiot? I got fed up at post number one never mind the rest....     "OMG!!!! I LOVE Diana's where can I buy 1 LOLZ"....     can we not get these pointless threads deleted? Clearly has no idea about '02s, general forum etiquette, or pretty much anything.

OK, camperman, maybe I'm starting to like you!

Regards,

Steve

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

OK, camperman, maybe I'm starting to like you!

Regards,

Steve

haha, thanks, although you probably shouldn't as I'm an opinionated bastard ;) . Clearly this guy is hoping someone comes along saying "I found a pair of Diana grilles down the back of my sofa, you can have em for 20 bucks as I only use them to prop up tables with, oh and I'll throw in this pair of old worthless bucket seats too if you want to take them off my hands, saves me a trip to the dump..."