• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*** Pedal Box Heaven ***

DenverTii

--

Hello '02 Everyone!

To Date I Have Shipped Over #815 Orders in Over 21 Countries With #300+ 2002 Friends : )

PEDAL BOX REFURBISHING SERVICE

NOW OFFERING COMPLETE REFURBISHING OF THIS IMPORTANT '02 ASSEMBLY

THIS IS AN EXAMPLE BELOW OF THE COMPLETE RESTORATION service

*****************************************************************************************

Pedal Box Front
PedalBoxFront_zpsf6c0982f.jpg

Pedal Box CloseUp
PedalBoxCloseUp_zps16e1765b.jpg

Pedal Box Hardware
PedalBoxHardware_zps82ad576a.jpg

Pedal Box Side #1
PedalBoxSide1_zpscb134f57.jpg

Pedal Box Side #2
PedalBoxSide2_zps56a3c94e.jpg

Pedal Box Side #3
PedalBoxSide3_zps885c1e72.jpg

Pedal Box Side #4
PedalBoxSide4_zps88d6d169.jpg

*****************************************************************************************

Feel Free to Call OR Text Bryce: 303 -- 999 -- 1190

Shipping is via USPS with Insurance and cost $19 to anywhere here in the USA.

As always, thanks for Looking!

Feel Free to Call OR Text Bryce: 303 -- 999 -- 1190

Always the Fastest Method!

Edited by DenverTii
Update

Enthusiast since 1973 : )  --  Helping other '02 friends for 5.5 years  --  Rebuilding '72  --  Shipping 5+ Orders @ week. 

• 1 month later...

THIS POST HAS BEEN UPDATE WITH THE PRICE OF $235.  HAVE NOT DETERMINED A CORE COST BECAUSE THAT DEPENDS ON THE QUALITY OF DONATED CORE.

Thanks as always,

Bryce

Enthusiast since 1973 : )  --  Helping other '02 friends for 5.5 years  --  Rebuilding '72  --  Shipping 5+ Orders @ week. 

• 8 months later...

What does "Core Charge" mean exactly. I can pick-up a refurbished box at $325 and then send mine to you for a small refund depending on condition?

thanks

be careful buying from him...do a search for his user name to get an idea of what you may be in store for

BTW...a core charge should be steted in the ad, not after a buyer makes a deal to buy,,,JMO

Yes, be careful, be VERY careful. I was not careful and had a VERY bad experience with this seller. Yes-I think it likely he has made many people happy with his parts. Unfourtunatly I trusted him and was burned by him. Poor service like I experienced gives this site and all internet sites a bad rep. I hope anyone who buys from this seller the best of luck as denver tii tries to rebuild his good name. I also hope denver tii treats all his future buyers with  top notch service, good comminication, and fast delivery as all sellers should.