• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Solex 2Bl Carbs/parts

jcarter2002

Forum member austinmf has a Solex for sale currently. He doesn't say whether it is a 1BBL or a 2 BBL, but most of his other parts appear to be '75-'76.

Here's the link:

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/classifieds/item/261-hella-500-foglights-solex-carb-and-air-cleaner-housing/

Steve

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

Here's another one on the forum, but $50. If it's not sold yet, and I doubt it is, you could make an offer.

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/topic/138290-solex-32-32-didta-for-sale/?hl=solex#entry7371

If you search the Classifieds, there's others. One guy, last summer, had a couple Solex DIDTAs for free (among other items) -- said he would trash everything if no one took it.

Steve

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

I have a 2 barrel Solex that I pulled from my then-running 76. It's yours for $50 shipped. Challenge: I probably can't ship it until after July 7, as I won't be home long enough between now and then to remove it from the intake manifold, pack and ship it to you. I'll speak with one of my Lemons teammates about shipping it on my behalf if you're in a hurry.

Edited by williamggruff

williamggruff

'76 2002 "Verona" / '12 Fiat 500 Sport "Latte" / '21 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road Prem “The Truck”