• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bent Stabilizer?

Kpeters

Hey guys,

I'm trying to figure out why my stabilizer links never go in straight. Same story on the back. Do you have any tips?

The picture here was taken before lowering the car and tightening but still looks too crooked.

post-39354-0-41977300-1370038555_thumb.j

I'm no longer affiliated with Maximillian Importing Company in any way, please address any questions directly to them.  -Thanks.

2002 "tii" coupe 1970
E21 320/6 2.7 Stroker 1981
E23 730 1978

Your suspension is at full droop. look at them again with the car sitting on the wheels. The angle of the lower control arm changes a lot.

Yeah I guessed it was going to be better but still the rear ones are a bit bent for my taste. I'll wait till the job is finished and lower the car torque to spec and check back. Thanks!

I'm no longer affiliated with Maximillian Importing Company in any way, please address any questions directly to them.  -Thanks.

2002 "tii" coupe 1970
E21 320/6 2.7 Stroker 1981
E23 730 1978