• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Here We Go Again...

Fawudd

As Ray Charles sings, "Here we go again". I have not been very active on this board, but I just picked up my first Squarelight car after a long and unbroken string of Roundies. It needs much attention, and will probably cause me to miss the Vintage event, but this should be one of the few acceptable reasons for that, yes? Anyway, I am working on the list of parts needed, and will be telling the tale on the www.classicvelocity.com blog. I will be here tapping the collective wisdom as well i am sure. My goal is to drive it to Limerock Labor Day weekend....post-32276-0-55147300-1369000504_thumb.j

72 2002tii

76 2002

https://www.classicvelocity.com 

What color is the new car?  Looks kinda dark greenish.

I always do it right the second time.

1970 2002 Chamonix (Fiona)

1976 2002 Chamonix (Blanche), '73 2002 Colorado (Nemo), '72 2002 Riviera, '74 2002 Atlantik, '71 1600 Sahara (Binkley) all sold

Is it really hip to be square?

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite