Grigio Telesto

eric.

Ok. Talk me into it or out of this. Its time to finalize the color my car is going to be. Its a turbo flared car lowered 1" and it will have 15x8 Rota RBs. The color I have in mind is dark Gray Grigio Telesto.

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r459/kevincartel/4834511947_77299dc40e_o.jpg

I'm also interested in other dark grays and non-metallic. Should I do the Grigio Telesto? any photos of flared cars in grays or non-metallics would be greatly appreciated.  

Square taillight? The answer is pretty obvious, to me at least: Anthrazitgrau-metallic (color code 055, available on '74 to '76 '02s)! Although this was not a common color, it is a great color on a square taillight. A friend's father bought a new '76 in Anthrazitgrau with beige interior. It had to be one of the best-looking square taillights I ever saw. Earlier examples I've seen -- e.g., '74 -- seem to more commonly have black interiors but the beige interior makes the Anthrazitgrau stand out and vice versa.

Good luck with your decision (although it seems pretty easy to me)!

Regards,

Steve

Thanks guys I think I'm leaning toward Derby now. Anthrazitgrau-Metallic looks fantastic but I like the non metallic colors right now, plus i am going to try to paint the engine bay, trunk, door jams myself so metallic colors are a bit intimidating.