• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New seats are very well made and very comfortable

AndyS

That is per seat. I went this route after seeing Aaron's very nice seats 2? years ago and having purchased Recaros, Scheels, etc all over the price range and quality range. I would recommend these even if you had to buy only one, or wait a while for the second.

http://www.classiccarseats.com/brackets.php

This is the bracket bolt up to the 02. There is also a tilt bracket you can purchase if you go with the solid back seats. There is an installation video on the website as well. I am old and have a really bad back and paid a kid to put my seats in. When I saw them I realized he didn't know wtf he was doing and redid them myself. Easy. He had mounted the brackets backwards.

this car is fast as dogsnot. I just thought I would share. I have lived in this town for 8 years and between the 2 cars in the driveway today have been followed by the Police 5 times in the last 4 days. Pretty funny because I don't speed, I just get to the speed limit faster than everyone else.

ooo yes the sport S's. Those look better installed than on the website for some reason. hmmmm, I may have to reconsider these over the monte carlos. I like the lower back too.

But does the seatback lever only flip the seat back forward? Or does it offer infinite recline adjustment AND flip forward? This assumption and the extra price was why I was thinking I'd go with the monte carlo.... but now I'm liking these.

Rob

1966 Mustang vert - 5.0EFI/AOD & mods

1975 '02 - the typical upgrades (my 'new' car)