• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TURBOS at 2013 Octoberfest

Preyupy

I'm trying to decide if I am going to take my Turbo to Monterey for Octoberfest next August. I will be there for the previous 2 weekends for the Historic races with anywhere between 6-15 cars depending on what is accepted. It looks like we will be bringing the Group 5 CSL and my customer my wish to stick around for O'Fest, if so I was thinking I would bring the Turbo and maybe even the 1600/2002 for the track sessions and Solo II.

It would be great to get as many Turbos together as we can, I know there are a number of them in the SF area and a number on the west coast. I just need to start planning early because of trailer space coming down from Seattle.

1970 1602 (purchased 12/1974)

1974 2002 Turbo

1988 M5

1986 Euro 325iC

Guest Anonymous

I would be interested in joining in on the fun, but many of the pureists might take offense at my "tribute" showing up. ;-)

Show up with a plasti dipped tribute. :)

I was going to get in touch with Sean Casey & Carl Nelson figuring they both had customers that might be interested. I will talk to the guys in Portland and there are 2 more here in Seattle. It would be a lot of fun but the idea of schlepping more cars to Monterey in Aug already has my head spinning (last year we brought 17 total! And our trucks can only take 12 or 13 depending on what cars we bring)

1974 2002 Turbo

1988 M5

1986 Euro 325iC

In typical fashion, a recomendation would be to communicate with Casey Motorsports.

+1

I really hope you bring your turbo to Monterey in 2013. I was really sad to see the lack of 02s to last year's Historic Festival at Laguna Seca.

We will be at Laguna Seca for the Pre Historic races Aug 8-11. And then the Monterey Motorsports Reunion Aug 15-18 O'Fest starts on Aug 19 so it looks like we will be there for the better part of 3 weeks. We still don't know what cars will be accepted for the 2 race weekends so I'm not sure how many cars we will have there or how many trips we will make from Seattle to get everything there and back.

1974 2002 Turbo

1988 M5

1986 Euro 325iC

I'm trying to decide if I am going to take my Turbo to Monterey for Octoberfest next August. I will be there for the previous 2 weekends for the Historic races with anywhere between 6-15 cars depending on what is accepted. It looks like we will be bringing the Group 5 CSL and my customer my wish to stick around for O'Fest, if so I was thinking I would bring the Turbo and maybe even the 1600/2002 for the track sessions and Solo II.

We'll be out there both weeks to photograph the events and I'll hopefully have my 2002 ready for O'Fest.

It was great seeing a few CSLs and 2002s out this year. It'll be amazing to see even more running laps this year.

bmw-batmobile-csl.jpg

bmw-e9-jagermeister-csl-title.jpg

STANCE | WORKS