• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

anyone in NYC?

Koblenz

On my last full day here. LOL, haven't seen any 02s. Honestly, that is probably a good thing. Driving in the city is "competitive!"

I am! theres a few of us. I daily mine. Theres at least 4 of us that I see parked outside.

Search "Cooper Classic Cars"... it's on Perry St. on the west side. I work there. I'll be there from noon till 5.30 today. I won't really be able to chat at all, but I usually have my car parked outside, and the other exotics inside aren't bad to look at either. Feel free to come in to our main showroom and browse, just don't use flash or touch the cars (not my rule, but one I enforce because if I don't we suddenly have 20 tourists in there and things get scratched).

1974 Grey European Market BMW 2002 

1976 Yellow BMW 2002 "GOLDENROD" SOLD

1972 Yellow Austin Mini 1000

A bunch of Bikes...

On my last full day here. LOL, haven't seen any 02s. Honestly, that is probably a good thing. Driving in the city is "competitive!"

If you want to see something really cool check out the Central Parking garage at 252 W40th. Pretend like you are lost or just getting something from your car (they usually bring it out for you so don't tell them you are going to get your car, just say you are going to get your phone or something) and go down to the bottom floor... It'll be well worth your time.

The one at 1 West End Ave is where Lady Gaga keeps her Rolls and there are a ton of other really cool (but more modern) cars in that garage.

I am! theres a few of us. I daily mine. Theres at least 4 of us that I see parked outside.

Search "Cooper Classic Cars"... it's on Perry St. on the west side. I work there. I'll be there from noon till 5.30 today. I won't really be able to chat at all, but I usually have my car parked outside, and the other exotics inside aren't bad to look at either. Feel free to come in to our main showroom and browse, just don't use flash or touch the cars (not my rule, but one I enforce because if I don't we suddenly have 20 tourists in there and things get scratched).

Cool, I lived at Morton & Hudson (above the lesbian bar) for a few years. I used to go in there all the time (your shop not the bar :) ) and kick tires or just to chat. We may have spoken. I almost lived right next door to there - In a railroad style apartment across from the yoga studio. Cool shop and even cooler that it's still around in such a snooty neighborhood!

'79 & '80 Vespas, R75/6 + R90/6 (and a Triumph), '76 IH Scout II

E36 

'71 VIN: 2574356 - Nevada, Sunroof, RUST and a really nice '76