• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

November 4th Marin/Novato and the likes drive

conkitchen

The link goes to 404 not found.

That must be the hwy the drive is taking.

Kidding of course, I'll see what other info I can extract from the thread.

FOUND THIS:

What: Group Drive

Where: North Bay Area

When: November 4th (Meet up at 9:00 AM Roll out 9:45)

For those interested I'll be putting together a meet/drive for the 4th of November. We would meet up in Novato near the Burger King at the shopping center listed on the map provided in the link below. We will have some time to gather up and talk a bit. After that we would travel down the freeway to Lucas Valley road, make our way to the coast, travel along there, and finish up in Mill Valley where we can have lunch (for those interested) and say our good byes. Spirited driving is fine, but let's not get reckless. Also if you have a two way radio please bring it. It will help keep us together/organized.

stay tuned.

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Target+Pharmacy,+Vintage+Way,+Novato,+CA&daddr=Lucas+Valley+Rd,+San+Rafael,+CA+to:Nicasio,+CA+to:CA-1+S%2FShoreline+Hwy+to:Pearl%27s+Phatburgers,+East+Blithedale+Avenue,+Mill+Valley,+CA&hl=en&sll=37.900188,-122.54734&sspn=0.038266,0.090895&geocode=FQwzRQId2Pyx-CERffdFb0lvjClnTwkwx7yFgDERffdFb0lvjA%3BFTxKRAIdwJKx-CkDGMRRw72FgDHigU1bs8SOyw%3BFYvERAIdx8Cv-CnLid3cS7-FgDEmz8maGgTabg%3BFZipQwIdggiv-A%3BFQRoQgIdZxiy-CE7gPWzrYBDtylvbsf7cpCFgDE7gPWzrYBDtw&oq=pearls&t=h&mra=ls&z=11

But what do I know

• 2 weeks later...
  • Upcoming Events

• Supporting Vendors